- Peace, Love, Dove (Van der Spuy/Scheepers) [5.19]
- Wie (Van der Spuy/Olwage) [3.34]
- For Annette (Johnathan Martin) [3.54]
- Droomveld (Ramsay Mackay) [2.58]
- Dolphin Waters (Van der Spuy/Scheepers) [3.44]
- Hammer Interlude (Botha/Van der Spuy) [0.17]
- The Game (JP Botha) [3.24]
- Wat Wil Ons Weet (Van der Spuy/Scheepers) [5.13]
- Sal Ek Mens Word (Van der Spuy/Scheepers) [4.16]
- Study For An Understudy (Van der Spuy/Scheepers) [6.29]
Recorded from Summer '98 to Winter '98 at Red Room Recording Studio
- Piet Botha: vocals, acoustic guitar, harmonica, spoken words on tracks 1, 3, 5, 6 & 7
- Johnathan Martin: vocals, acoustic guitar, cello on tracks 3 & 7
- Niel van der Spuy: vocals, acoustic guitars
- Francois Scheepers: keyboards, bass, programming
- Mauritz Lotz: guitars
- Henry Erasmus: guitars
- Mario Meakerovic: Violin solo on 'Droomveld'
- Jan Maloney: Rap on 'Peace, Love, Dove'
- Lorna and Reneé: backing vocals on 'Droomveld'
Mastered by Peter Pearlson at Forest Studios, Executive producer Neill Solomon
1999, Pyp Musiek, made by Sono Press, distributed by Scorpio Music,
'The Game' and 'For Annette' were also released on the Piet Botha & Jack Hammer Bootleg CD in 2001.
'For Annette' (a tribute to Johnathan Martin's late mother), was re-recorded in 1999 and released on Jack Hammer's 'Anthology' in 2000.
Info and scans supplied by Tertius Louw from a CD supplied by Johan Pistor (a dedicated collector of alternative Afrikaans music).